otherwise

forays

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cannot Exist no.3 is out. It's really good, such a variety of intensities that I find it difficult to read.

*

The Nonsense Company will soon be part of a very unusual production of King Lear. Five groups, five desserts.

*

"Pardon me while my intraproprioceptive wife has a breakdown."

*

What I'm reading (listed to work off a bit of caffeine energy before rehearsal):

Kevin Davies, The Golden Age of Paraphenalia
Marcel Proust, Sodom and Gomorrah
T.J. Clark, The Sight of Death
Maurice Merleau-Ponty, Phenomenology of Perception
Cannot Exist no.3
submissions for no.4
Robin Blaser, The Holy Forest
Michael Palmer, Active Boundaries
Cesar Vallejo, The Collected Poems
Eduardo Galleano, Genesis
Alain de Botton, The Architecture of Happiness
Ron Silliman, The Alphabet (Rick's copy arrived today, and I expect mine tomorrow, but can't wait. Whoo-ee!)

... and about fifty other things. There are the books I read at least every other day.
Lists are fun.

*

The kind of access that comes with the internet makes me so very aware of mortality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home