otherwise

forays

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stanislaw Lem died. Shit!
People who have read Borges but haven't read Stanislaw Lem should read Stanislaw Lem. People who haven't read Borges and haven't read Stanislaw Lem should read Stanislaw Lem.
People who have or have not read Stanislaw Lem should read Stanislaw Lem.
Stanislaw Lem should read Stanislaw Lem. But he can't.

I have a funny three-line poem in the upcoming issue of Dirt. It's apparently free;
PR Primeau is a generous editor. Who accepts donations, incidentally. To order, write
to persistencia_press@yahoo.com.

A chapbook of my sequence A Screening (of the first twenty-five refugees as filmed by V. and assistants after the wrong target got hit) has been published by Shoestring Press.

Ok, so Shoestring Press is me, when I have enough money to go to the copy shop--but let's make that our little secret. It's a nice-looking book, though. To order, write to shoestringpress@yahoo.com, or send me six bucks.

I'm happy to have forced myself to stop editing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home